1. Applicant proceeds to https://raithfoundation.fluxx.io
and completes eligibility quiz. Select: apply for regular (Core or Discretionary)
2. Should the applicant fulfil the eligibility criteria, applicant then completes registration
3. Once registration details are received, applicant will complete the first part of the application process
4. If the application does not qualify at the first stage, the applicant will receive a decline notification
5. If the application qualifies for funding, the applicant will complete the final stage of application
6. After review of the final application, the RAITH office will present the application to the meeting of the RAITH Board in September of each year and it is approved or declined.
7. If the application is approved, the RAITH office will complete a verification of institutional and financial information and once the verification is concluded satisfactorily, the contract will be signed.